Millions of Christians safely visit Israel every year, and for good reasons:
• Walk where Jesus walked
• Pray “on site with insight” in the Holy Land
• Experience deep and lasting fellowship
• Get spiritually refreshed
• Witness the miracle of modern Israel
• The Bible will come alive
• You will never be the same
Here are some of the amazing things you may do:
• Visit major Biblical and historical sites
• Have teaching and insight from your pastor
• Pray together at significant sites
• Meet Israelis and hear their stories
• Experience Abraham, Eleazar hospitality with a genuine Bedouin meal at Genesis Land
• Pray at the Western Wall
• Sail on the Sea of Galilee
• Be baptized in the Jordan River
• See En Gedi, where David hid from King Saul
• Float in the Dead Sea
• Experience the history of Qumran and Masada
• View the amazing Golan Heights
• Learn the incredible story of the land
• Visit the Holocaust Museum
• Enter the City of David
• View Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives
• Take Communion in the Garden Tomb
....and much, much more.
Israel is not merely a vacation—it is a powerful spiritual experience. You will love Israel, and it will be special to see it together with your pastor and friends. Our tours exceed most everyone’s expectations here.
Amazing trip to the Holy Land - March 2014!
My husband and I had a fantastic trip to the Holy Land with this organization. Our Israeli tour guide was beyond words. His knowledge of the Old Testament put us to shame and his overall historic knowledge of Israel and the world was overwhelming. We always felt safe and cared for. Our buses, hotels, tours were all first class. I hope that we are able to take another tour with this company in the near future. Marie - Peninsula Covenant Church, CA
INSPIRING GROUP TRAVEL FOR CHRISTIANS
INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN JOURNEYS
Why Visit Israel?